* Expect to see these heroes highly contested for most games. First rotation, all maps.
* Diablo is the ONLY tank you can first pick/first rotation and he fits into every comp on every map.
* Hanzo has moved back up, and is the higher skill-cap and higher ceiling Ranged DPS pick vs Fenix/Raynor.
* Meat Wagon is an S-Tier mount. Fite me.
* Jaina/Kael'thas is a bit odd, in that Jaina is a better option at high-MMR, but there is a breaking point at which Kael'thas is having more success.
* Alex/BW now on the "second tier" of a powerful Support meta.
* Kerrigan is a hero that is mechanically very difficult, and will see more success higher up. She'll also likely continue to go through a number of small nerfs.
* I am unapologetic in my love for Arthas right now.
* Most heroes here are some combination of map-specific, comp-specific, and/or countered by current meta trends.
* On Xul; he works in a very special circumstance and requires a lot to pull off. He's an outlier, but will keep an eye on my D2 spooky boi.
* Khara and Zera are good examples of MMR-specific heroes; they tend to be "better-played" at the top, less value as you slide down.
* Mephisto has taken nerfs; he's likely to stay down to Tier Three if the WR is poor.
* Mal'Ganis starts down here; closer to Joh/Arthas and his impact may be based on a high skill floor.
* More effective options exist that cover the same roles as the above.
* Most of these heroes are niche but can dominate in favorable conditions. You CAN play comps such as the Zul'jin-on-Braxis hyper-carry, or Illidan into no-CC and do very well if patient in draft.
* Look, if you want to pick 'em, I'm not going to stop you.