"Suffer the cold death."
*Pros: CC, single target damage
*Cons: wave clear, AoE damage, Blinds
D Trait: Activate to give all nearby allies 25 Spell Armor for 4 seconds.
Darion uses Runes to cast his Abilities. Runes recharge seperately after 6 seconds. Maximum of 5 Runes.
Mana cost: -
Cooldown: 35 seconds´
- Useful in teamfights, I would add Rune Power as well but it seemed too complicated to me and Runes weren't introduced in game yet, so I decided to use only them.
Q Ability: Pull closest enemy Hero from targeted area towards Darion, dealing 88 damage (+4% per level).
Mana cost: 1 Runes
Cooldown: 12 seconds
- It is a point-click on the ground (in circle shape) so it isn't the same as Stitches' hook.
W Ability: Strike targeted enemy with both weapons immedietely dealing two Basic Attacks and additional 120 Physical damage (+4% per level).
Mana cost: 3 Runes
Cooldown: 5 seconds
- As you can see Darion is supposed to be basic attacker and this is his main damage ability, he deals 2 Basic Attacks + some more Physical damage, that's it.
E Ability: Silence targeted enemy Hero for 1.5 seconds and Slow them by 40% for 3.5 seconds and deal 148 damage (+4% per level).
Mana cost: 2 Runes
Cooldown: 10 seconds
- This ability makes Darion decent opponent against mages (+ with his base 10 Spell Armor).
R1 Ability: Activate to reduce cooldown of Obliterate to 1.5 seconds and remove its Rune cost for 7.5 seconds.
Mana cost: 3 Runes
Cooldown: 65 seconds
- This heroic makes Darion deal a lot single-target damage but he has no way to heal so if enemy team focuses him he can be easely taken down.
R2 Ability: Activate to create area around Darion that Slows enemies inside by 10% every second, up to 50% and deals 115 damage (+4% per level) every second. Lasts 7 seconds.
Mana cost: 1 Rune
Cooldown: 80 seconds
- This is AoE heroic for team fights that can help Darion and his team secure kills and also helps him to stay in range with his target.