Mount Ability- Terror of the Skies: After a 3 second channel, Deathwing flies to target in-tact or destroyed fort/keep, disabling it and preventing it from taking damage for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 60 seconds.
1. Terror of the Skies would appear to completely destroy the structure upon landing, but a shadowy outline of the original remains as the building repairs. Basically, the battleground decides Deathwing's OHKO-this-fort button is too strong and undoes it after a few seconds.
2. Deathwing will path to avoid 1 unit corridors. If forced into a 1 unit corridor (via knockback or something else), Deathwing can still move. It's just he can't willingly go into such places and needing to rotate to get out may put him out of the fight for some time.
3. Directional armor is declared at time of impact based on damaging unit's direction.
4. Deathwing has a slowed rotation speed, which allows mobile enough foes to exploit broken armor sections.
5. Deathwing does not need to face in a direction to use Crush.